Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wonder

I am happy to say that today I read wonder by rj Palacios.
Wonder is the story about a boy named August. He has been homeschooled all his life so he doesn't really know what is it like to be in a school with other people around his age. He is ordinary except for one thing, he has a facial deformity.

I have to say that I wouldn't have picked this book up normally, but so many people have told me how much they loved this book and how wonderful it was, so I finally decided that I would do it. I regret nothing about my decision. Wonder is one of those books that change you from the inside and make you a better person. Sometimes we don't even realize how our little actions can affect someone. Wonder develops so much during this book. The characters felt so real and this one one of those stories in which you feel like the author in not telling the story, but the characters are. For me wonder was















No comments:

Post a Comment